The Sims 3
Aluna Island30th April 2014 Updated: 9th August 2020
Aluna Island is a brand new and exciting world for your Sims 3 game! Please read all of this information carefully as it will most likely answer any questions you may have.
How to Intsall
If you have any trouble with the steps below, please view the installation video below!
- Download the latest version below
- Double click on the file and it will automatically install the world into your game
- Load up your game and create a new save with the newly installed world!
This is not a fully completed world. This is an early release version of it.
What does this version come with then?
- This world has all of the base game rabbitholes that are required for your Sims to be able to work, go to school and shop.
- It has seed, gem, fish and beetle spawners around the world to all you to collect whatever you need.
- It has 70 lots, most of which with unique landscapes.
What does the world lack?
- There are absolutely no houses, or community lots (other than rabbitholes) in this release.
- There are no Sims living in the world by default.
Be sure to keep these in mind if you want to download the world and don't be shocked to find there are no houses for you to move into.
|Aluna Island v04.Sims3Pack View changelogChangelog||21.4MB||58833||7 years ago|
|Aluna Island v03.Sims3Pack View changelogChangelog||19.6MB||9582||7 years ago|
|Aluna Island v02.Sims3Pack View changelogChangelog||16.8MB||3888||7 years ago|
|Aluna Island v01.Sims3Pack View changelogChangelog||16.8MB||1689||7 years ago|