Figure out which world and neighborhood you're in, the closer you get, the higher your score!
There are currently 660 unique locations in SimsGuessr!
How to play
- You will be given a location somewhere in The Sims 4, click and drag to look around
- Use the icon or press M to choose which world and neighborhood you think the location is in
- On the map, pan by clicking and dragging and zoom by using mouse wheel or buttons. Click on the map select where you think the location is
- Each game consists of 5 rounds
- If you guess the correct world you will get up to 1,000 points. Each time you change the neighborhood map after the first selection, 250 points is deducted from this bonus.
- You get up to 3,000 points based on how far away you are, if your guess is in the correct neighborhood
- Maximum score is 4,000 points per round for a total of 20,000 points
No time limit
The Sims 4
Get to Work
Cats & Dogs
Star Wars: Journey to Batuu